HYCM Forex Broker Review
HYCM is a division of the Henyep Capital Markets Group, a leading global corporation with a diversified portfolio of businesses that span across three continents. With over 40 years of operational history and under the leadership of a visionary management team, Henyep has become synonymous with professional and quality services.
More than 40 years of Experience
HYCM, FX & CFD trading division of the Henyep Group, benefits from experience and resources acquired through 40 years of operation in the financial markets. Winner of numerous awards include Best Forex Broker Europe 2017, Henyep is one of the oldest Forex brokers in the global FX industry.
Trade more than 100 Forex & CFD products
HYCM offer more than 100 Forex & CFD and products online, including 50 Currency Pairs, Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum CFD trading on Metatrader trading platform.
Minimum deposit of $100 can be made by Wire Transfer, Credit Card, Neteller and other methods.
HYCM Metatrader Trading Platform
MetaTrader 4 Forex & CFD trading platform is the leading, world renowned trading platform. Henyep complement MT4 trading platform with 24 hour customer service and dealing support. Customer can communicate with Henyep team via phone, email and chat. Metatrader technology driven back-office systems let you access your open positions, equity and P&L online 24 hours a day.
HYCM Metatrader include Advanced charting and technical analysis tools. Benefit from award-winning tools which allow for detailed analysis including Trading Central.
HYCM Trading Accounts
HYCM offers its clients both live and demo accounts with a choice of different trading account types according to individual requirements.
Multiple Award Winning Forex Broker
HYCM Winner of numerous awards include Best Forex Broker Europe 2017 and Best Retail Platform from a several financial publications.
EU & UK Regulated Forex Broker – FCA & CySEC
HYCM is a division of the Henyep Capital Markets Group, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). This provides our clients with security in their trading, and segregated client funds. FCA LICENSE NO.: 186171 CySEC: 259/14
Benefits of FCA membership for HYCM client
– The FCA has the authority to visit firms unannounced on an ad-hoc basis to check all their records, and client accounts, to ensure the firm is adhering to the highest standards of compliance.
– The Firm has a full-time, qualified Compliance Officer who is independent of management. He reports directly to the Chairman of the Group and ensures compliance with all regulatory responsibilities and fair treatment of clients, including the resolution of clients’ complaints.
– The FCA requires HYCM to maintain systems and controls for treating customers fairly.
– It is mandatory for external auditors to independently review the accounts and client money procedures and report directly to the FCA. HYCM has appointed Moore Stephens who audit our books annually and report to the FCA our adherence to Client Money and Capital Adequacy Rules throughout the review period.
– All the employees of HYCM who execute deals as per client requests must be approved by the FCA. A full list of all approved persons is contained on the FCA website.