Multi-Markets Trading Platform
Industry-leading platforms, a wide range of markets & competitive spreads. Fully Multi-Markets Trading Platform Indices, Equities, Forex Pairs and Commodities
- Interface Ergonomics
- Spreads & Commissions
- Leverage & Margin
- Mobile App
- Licence & Regulation
Trade Forex, Indices, Equities and Commodities
All of the features trader needs, Tools, charts, indicators and a wide-array of tradeable markets. ETX TraderPro is made by traders, for traders. ETX TraderPro is the tading platform for you if you need the lowest possible spreads, want to use trailing stops, orders, alerts, fully customisable charts and more.
ETX TraderPro platform offers a significant level of customisation, allowing each user to shape the platform to their needs. » Get a Free Trial
ETX Trader Pro Spreads
ETX Capital offers a competitive range of spreads to its clients – and the tightest of those spreads are available on the TraderPro platform. For example, in normal market conditions traders would be offered a spread of just 0.7 for EUR/USD, and 0.9 for GBP/USD.
ETX Trader Pro Leverage & Margin
ETX Capital offer low margins & leverage of up to 200:1.
Mutiple Markets Access
ETX TraderPro gives you a heightened level of market access, with thousands of choices available to the platforms users. Choose from Indices and Equities available from a host of different countries, Commodities in soft, energy and metal formats, Indices both big and small and a large number of different equities from a variety of different locations.
Mobile TraderPro App
ETX Capital offers all of its platforms in mobile format, meaning that you can access your TraderPro platform on your Apple or Android phone or tablet. Enjoy all of the features available on the desktop version of the product, with the added benefit of being able to move around freely while you trade.
Work out the value per pip of your trade quickly and easily by using the platform’s pip calculator tool. Position your trading deal tickets in the most convenient place on your screen, thanks to the drag-and-drop capability that the platform offers.
The TraderPro product info tab, providing more information about the item in question, is just a click away.
Take advantage of all the tools the TraderPro platform has an offer and experience the excitement of highly immersive trading. » Get a Free Trial
ETX Capital is Regulated by:
– Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (Italy)
– The Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom)
– Financial Services Agency (Japan)
– Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Cyprus)
– Financial Supervision Authority (Denmark)
– Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Germany)
– Financial Services Authority (Malta)
– Polish Financial Supervision Authority (Poland)
– Spanish Securities Market Commission (Spain)
– Financial Supervisory Authority (Sweden)
– Financial Market Supervisory Authority (Switzerland)
– Central Bank of Ireland (Ireland)
– Autoriteit Financiële Markten (Netherlands)
– Bulgarian National Bank (Bulgaria)
– Romanian National Securities Commission (Romania)
– Financial Supervision Authority (Estonia)
– Lithuanian Securities Commission (Lithuania)
– Financial Services and Markets Authority (Belgium)
– Financial Market Authority (Austria)
– Financial and Capital Market Commission (Latvia)
– Czech National Bank (Czech Republic)
– Financial Supervision Authority (Finland)
– NBS (Slovakia)
– ATVP (Slovenia)
– Portuguese Securities Market Commission (Portugal)
– Capital Markets Commission (Greece)